As you begin the search for commercial furniture, we know you have a lot of options. Understanding those options and choosing which manufacturer to trust can quickly become overwhelming. At Blockhouse, we believe furniture for a lobby, hospital, residence hall, behavioral health facility – whatever space you’re designing – should be a long-term investment in furniture pieces that fit your unique needs. And, we design our furniture to do just that.
Below are five of the top reasons our customers love their Blockhouse furniture. And, we’re confident that if these reasons fit your needs, you’ll end up loving Blockhouse furniture, too.
1. Durability to Last Decades. Durability is key if you’re looking to invest in contract furniture that lasts decades. But, it’s even more critical if you’re designing a space that needs to stand up to demanding environments, like hospitals, residence halls, or behavioral health facilities. At Blockhouse, our furniture gives you the option of integrating our Key-Loc cushion technology with our many durable materials. With Key-Loc, cushions are reversible, allowing your seating to last longer over time.
2. Maximum Value and Long-Term ROI. If you’re looking for contract furniture that stays looking like new, there’s simply no other choice than Blockhouse. Our furniture’s innovative features, including Key-Loc technology, prolong its lifespan, allowing furniture to last for decades, saving you money.
3. The Flexibility to Fit Any Space. Many of our contract furniture pieces can be custom-built for your lobby, hospital room, residence hall, or whatever commercial space you’re designing. We can help you assess your furniture needs, then custom manufacture the right furniture for your environment.
4. Furniture that Fits Your Needs. Too many contract furniture manufacturers offer product lines that don’t adapt well to multi-purpose or specialty environments. At Blockhouse, we have multiple furniture lines designed to fit specific needs – from hospital rooms, to office lobbies, to behavioral health facilities and so much more!
5. We’re Your Complete Design Partner. When you work with Blockhouse, we’ll guide you through more than just the selection of your furniture. We’ll help you plan and sketch your room layout, get to know your needs so we match you with the best furniture for your space, manufacture and build your furniture to your exact specs, and deliver and install each piece.
If you’re ready to learn more about investing in commercial furniture that you’ll love for decades, contact our team today. We look forward to working with you.