Do you love to travel? Are you good at organizing and coordinating a team? Our installation and repair department is seeking a salaried, full-time installer to take to the road, travel around the country and manage the delivery and installation of our furniture in hospitals, offices, government buildings, universities, and more.
When you’re not installing furniture, you’ll visit customers and perform furniture warranty inspections and repairs. And, we’ll provide you with all the tools and product know-how you need to start out on the right foot.
This is your chance to show your self-starter talent to single-handedly organize small deliveries, lead crews when making large deliveries, and interact professionally with our customers. Take this opportunity to make a difference and to have a hand in the success of our commercial furniture lines within fields like:
- Higher Education
- Behavioral Health
- And More
Be a Trusted Provider!
This position is not just for skilled furniture installers, it’s for solution-makers. Our furniture is designed to deliver more than just a place to rest, sit, or store items. You’ll be contributing to a team that’s passionate about making people’s lives easier and more comfortable with quality furniture that lasts.
Here’s what we’re looking for in our next furniture installer:
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective communication techniques in working with customers, work crews and other team members
- A valid driver’s license
- Ability to drive a 26-ft box truck and pass a Department of Transportation physical
- Contractor or carpenter experience (but willing to train the right person)
- Ability to work occasional weekends
- A friendly, positive attitude
Continue below to fill out an application and apply today. We appreciate your interest in Blockhouse!
Submit Your Application & Resume Below
"*" indicates required fields